• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pro Life / Pro Choice Debate

/citizens vote to protect abortion rights in a red state
JD Vance: "we're gonna have to figure out a way to force our opinions on the public."

But I thought:

....abortion was murder...

...it was about states' rights...

...there is never an acceptable framework for abortion to be legal...

...the federal government has no business being involved in any of these decisions.

But once the political ramifications come home to roost...WHOOPSIE.

Fuck em

Rest assured if Republicans take over the White House and Congress they will get rid of the filibuster and pass a national ban on abortion.

So any form of abortion is still murder, but a 15 week ban is ok murder because it’s more likely to keep Republicans in power? Is that where we are now?
I loved the Ohio governor basically calling on people to vote against the measure protecting abortion by promising to make the abortion restrictions less shitty.

Apparently some poor polling for Republicans makes abortion not murder in the instances of rape and incest.

Right. They think Republicans would be worried about what would happen if Democrats took control of the government. No. Republicans would break the filibuster to pass laws to make it harder for Democrats to get elected.

Right. They think Republicans would be worried about what would happen if Democrats took control of the government. No. Republicans would break the filibuster to pass laws to make it harder for Democrats to get elected.
ELECTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES!!!!

I wonder how many Ohio Pubs would be in danger if people showed up to vote for Democrats like they showed up to vote for abortion.

Like I said earlier this week, the big hole in Dem strategy is a good number of Republicans vote for these amendments and either assume the job is done, don’t care that Republicans won’t enforce the new amendment, or would never vote for a Democrat no matter what.

The only real solution is anti-gerrymandering national laws that come with severe punishments for states that violate them.

The Ohio Pro Life Caucus are total POS. They should be removed from their seats if they choose to defy the people’s CHOICE.

May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'Megan Hamilton 5d brb doing this to all the Pro-Life Pro signs in Wisconsin ICBV LIQUID HUSTLE DUNKIN' CED RAC Ren Center CHEESE LIFE'

Back