• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Prominent WF hat sighting in HBO promo

Say Hey Deac

Reaction score
20 seconds into the latest HBO promo, who is this dude with the Wake hat laughing with Bill Hader? That's some pretty sweet product placement for MSD.

Last edited:
Baucom was my guess too when I glanced over the IMDB page for Barry, based on his association with Eastbound and Down, which coincided precisely with Tim Heidecker's Wake doosh character.

Well sleuthed, boys.

Gotta hand it to Ron Wellman for scoring this visibility for the Deacs.

Reminds me of the time that Anthony Keedis of the Red Hot Chili Peppers was wearing a wake t-shirt and it turns out he's p good friends with Dave Odom and they vacation together and shit. Real mind scrambler.

i caught it and actually rewound to verify

Reminds me of the time that Anthony Keedis of the Red Hot Chili Peppers was wearing a wake t-shirt and it turns out he's p good friends with Dave Odom and they vacation together and shit. Real mind scrambler.

fo real?

Yup

6c470bb73228408b3b38c7346bede9b4.jpg

Back