• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Props to Forest for our new logo!

Very nicely done, Forest. Far better than I coulda done.

We need your avatars Helton! And great job Forest. I took out that space between the logo and the navbar. Is that how you think it looks best?

Yes. That is how it looks best. Has to look like he has coming out of the box below him.

definitely better than the previous one, though I still think it could use a little extra...maybe some gradients and borders on the OGBB part? I'm not sure if the OGBB part should all be on one line or not. It doesn't look bad on two lines and the font reduction necessary to get it on one might be too much.

Anyway, just thinking out loud. I'm sure he tinkered with that stuff already. Well done, overall.

All good ideas! I do think the text is kind of boring, but I was hesitant to add a 'gradient' and other effects since it would make it look 3D, in contrast with the flat deacon.

But here are some variations, let me know what you think:
Oj7go.png

PIaqY.png

gPIcE.png

Lulz. Because transparent .PNG files are sooooo difficult.

More because it was good thinking, not necessarily related to difficulty bro...

I kind of like single line better, but it might look weird on smaller screens so I can't rly judge.

Awesome job!

I like the middle one (OGBB on one line, justified to the left). Does the OGBB font that you just posted have some sort of fade going on? It looks like it compared to what's at the top now. I like it.

Awesome job!

I like the middle one (OGBB on one line, justified to the left). Does the OGBB font that you just posted have some sort of fade going on? It looks like it compared to what's at the top now. I like it.

Yes, I added a light fade/highlight. You'd notice it more on the gold background.

Nice. Here's one with less spacing between the text/line. I'm not sure why I added the extra padding.

jeIsd.png

Ha! It changed again and I like it...very slight outline, very subtle gradient, a slight 3rd dimension added, and OGBB all on one line. Very well done!

Back