• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Props to Students (pre-game)

I was impressed with the crowd. Lots of Deacon fans, lots of black, no counterfeit tickets, and people actually stayed until our asses were getting waxed.

Gotta give it to the students - the fullest Ive ever seen it and most in black...

students have always showed up for night games. I remember the thursday night games against clemson and fsu were packed.

It was actually overcrowded last night and they wouldn't let you back in if you went to use the restroom/get food

Yeah...when I was on the other side right before the half (before the halftime show), it was remarkable. Big ups to the students, who I was not pleased with after the FSU game. Hope they keep coming.

There were an insane number of students there, props.

Also the policy of blocking off seats for frats needs to stop when they don't get there until 15 or 20 minutes after the game starts and there aren't enough seats for students who are actually there.

It's total bullshit.

There were an insane number of students there, props.

Also the policy of blocking off seats for frats needs to stop when they don't get there until 15 or 20 minutes after the game starts and there aren't enough seats for students who are actually there.

It's total bullshit.

They were triple checking tickets and wristbands* in sections 17 and 18. Numerous people were left out in the cold, but simply saying "I'm a KA" got people in - the system still needs plenty of work.

*Speaking of wrist-bands, they ran out of them, I think. That, or the card system failed, and/or there weren't enough seats...I'm not entirely sure, but my sister was never able to get into the game after a really long wait. Disappointing.

The wrist band system has so many in holes in it. If you look young enough to be a student then you can get into the game regardless of whether you actually are a student. It makes the whole minute system completely pointless.

They were triple checking tickets and wristbands* in sections 17 and 18. Numerous people were left out in the cold, but simply saying "I'm a KA" got people in - the system still needs plenty of work.

*Speaking of wrist-bands, they ran out of them, I think. That, or the card system failed, and/or there weren't enough seats...I'm not entirely sure, but my sister was never able to get into the game after a really long wait. Disappointing.

Sounds like "the system" is working fine to me.

Back