• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Prosecutor who questioned Ford Shreds her case

There are several standards to being qualified to sit on the United States Supreme Court. Not committing perjury is one of those standards. Hell...it's probably the first one.

BK is not qualified.

I used to just think he was trolling, but I'm starting to worry now.

Since he has posted threats to posters I’m taking this as an admission by mods and those in charge of these boards that he is unwell and unsafe to be around. Now when something happens this is exhibit A. In my lawsuit taking all of DV7’ board ponzi scheme money.

Blasey Ford is over.

That tempest is blown out and dead.

Time for you Wake Factless asshumps to go full bore with your equally contrived “perjury” fantasy.

Coach O is right.

Kavanaugh could have just responded "the allegations are untrue." Instead, he responded "the allegations are untrue" and lied about a lot of stuff that he had no reason to lie about and almost certainly constitutes perjury.

Just as the person who nominated him is unfit for his position, BK is unfit for this position.

So a prosecutor says she would decline to prosecute a 30 year old case that lacks physical evidence, which is predominantly based on the account of the victim. Thank goodness we established that, I was hoping we would have Rachel Mitchell star in a Cold Case reboot. I didn't read the whole memo, but let me know when she states that Kavanaugh deserves to have a lifetime appointment to the Supreme Court, because last time I checked that was the whole point of the hearing.

Why lie? You didn’t read any of it :)

why is someone a fan of a university's team when he hates the grads?

another thread of swings and misses by lectro.

maybe next time, dork

Ohhh...ok Cap’n

Afraid to read and it’s because you prefer believing a lie. That’s a real face-palm there cappy

Blasey Ford is over.

That tempest is blown out and dead.

Time for you Wake Factless asshumps to go full bore with your equally contrived “perjury” fantasy.

You know you really need some help. A regular psychiatrist couldn't even help you. You need to go to like Vienna or something. You know what I mean? You need to get involved at the University level. Like where Freud studied and have all those people looking at you and checking up on you. That's the kind of help you need. Not the once a week for eighty bucks. No. You need a team. A team of psychiatrists working round the clock thinking about you, having conferences, observing you, like the way they did with the Elephant Man.That's what I'm talking about because that's the only way you are going to get better.

Last edited:
what is the Racer-Lectro backstory?

was there an actual scheduled throwdown at a tailgate or something, attended by multiple board posters, and only Racer showed?

All that money wasted on an education that taught you how to think like a mob.

Mommy and Daddy must be proud..maybe they’ll move you out of the basement to up over the garage.

Being drunk doesn't change your behavior, it lowers your inhibitions.

...which might lead you to behave in a way you wouldn't otherwise.

So yea, it can change your behavior.

Your inclinations? Nah, but yea, your behavior.

Alright lads..you took that one in your collective ass-hat. Your girl is toast and it didn’t take long. No wonder dirty DiFi sat on it..it had no legs and would have privately handled and dropped like the hot-shit-mess it is.

What’s next for the smear monkeys?

Alright lads..you took that one in your collective ass-hat. Your girl is toast and it didn’t take long. No wonder dirty DiFi sat on it..it had no legs and would have privately handled and dropped like the hot-shit-mess it is.

getting tired of shilling, eh?

...which might lead you to behave in a way you wouldn't otherwise.

So yea, it can change your behavior.

Your inclinations? Nah, but yea, your behavior.

Doesn’t matter. It never happened. Ford’s testimony has been Annihilated.

You need to make up some new shit quick. I have faith in the Dems..they’ll manufacture some more horse-pie which enthralls the mush-heads of which this board is over represented.

2ea372274b687f7702323725d91a2502.jpg

Back