• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Prosecutor who questioned Ford Shreds her case

Lectro makes his most compelling argument...

35bbc34afad06493.gif

I can’t get enough of lectro trying to shit talk Mihouse.

And Catamount is still fucking broken. And getting dumber to boot.

First Kavanaugh said he was a choir boy in a sea of questionable behavior.
Then he said that he drank on occasion.
Then he said he occasionally had too much to drink and did some embarrassing things.
Then he said he liked beer a lot. He really liked beer. He drank beer a lot. Even when he was under age.

Which is it?
He changed his story and is therefore not credible.

Yes, but, is he afraid of flying!?!?

Boards left reeking of desperation and crumbling in front of our eyes.

What a wonderful time to live!

The board's right being tone-deaf misogynistic assholes. what a time to be alive.

The board's right being tone-deaf misogynistic assholes. what a time to be alive.

That's rich! Why and how am I a misogynistic asshole?

Because my take on this the entire time is that there is zero corroborating evidence that Kav is a rapist or attempted rapist? Ohhh man, Creamy must hate women!!

I was raised by 3 women, have a wonderful relationship with women from all backgrounds and viewpoints, have a wonderful relationship with my wife...Have never been accused of being misogynistic, but yes, keep on deflecting from the fact the dems are in over their collective heads in this one.

Last edited:
At least creamy has now switched from "no evidence" to "no corroborating evidence."

Who says minds aren't changed on the tunnels!

That's rich! Why and how am I a misogynistic asshole?

Because my take on this the entire time is that there is zero corroborating evidence that Kav is a rapist or attempted rapist? Ohhh man, Creamy must hate women!!

I was raised by 3 women, have a wonderful relationship with women from all backgrounds and viewpoints, have a wonderful relationship with my wife...Have never been accused of being misogynistic, but yes, keep on deflecting from the fact the dems are in over their collective heads in this one.

I, too, am friends with a black person!

Also, i don't think he was necessarily even talking about you, who literally just started posting in this thread.

I, too, am friends with a black person!

Also, i don't think he was necessarily even talking about you, who literally just started posting in this thread.

Congrats on the black friend!

Assumed he was since it was the first post right after my posts from last night.

Last edited:
Back