• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Prosthetic Ball Hypo

HalIncandenza

Reaction score
Let's say, hypothetically, you or your kid or a friend's kid or something had something go wrong in utero, where you were either born with one testicle or had to get one removed.

My questions:

1) Dudes, would you hide this malady, and if so, how long?
2) Dudes, would you mercilessly mock said uniballer?
3) Dudes, would you consider getting a prosthetic nut around age 10 or so? Later?
4) Wimmenz, would a uniballer freak you out? Would it affect "relations" or frequency of said relations?

I suppose this also works for dudes who had a nut removed because of ball cancer, but this question came up from hearing that it was recommended that kids born with one nut should get a prosthesis around age 10.

have a friend with one nut and one fake. never even think about it really. if i had a son with one nut, i would get the biggest one they make day one. that way he has the biggest ball in school.

have a friend with one nut and one fake. never even think about it really. if i had a son with one nut, i would get the biggest one they make day one. that way he has the biggest ball in school.

Why wouldn't you just want a matching sized ball, rather than making him freakishly disproportionate? I had a friend in high school with a benign growth that made one of his balls as big an orange.

Last edited:
nba_g_paul1_sw_576.jpg

I have a friend who lost one to cancer. No joking about that one.
I have a friend who lost one skiing. Jokes abound from time to time.
I have a frat brother who had one huge softball sized nut and one regular. It freaked me the hell out. I fear for the womenzzz in his life.

Not really sure I understand the first question

What do you mean by hide? Like would I not whip-out-my-sack-and-show-my-one-ball-off-to-my-guy-friends hide or just not tell anyone about it?

Not really sure I understand the first question

What do you mean by hide? Like would I not whip-out-my-sack-and-show-my-one-ball-off-to-my-guy-friends hide or just not tell anyone about it?

Just not tell anyone about it.

RE: Half-sac, I think it may have actually gotten him laid more often.

Ok then yeah I don't see why anyone would just offer up that info unprompted

"So guys guess what? I only have one ball!"
"Ummm....thanks for sharing?"

Ok then yeah I don't see why anyone would just offer up that info unprompted

"So guys guess what? I only have one ball!"
"Ummm....thanks for sharing?"

That may be true, but I would think there might be some opportunity for it to come up with friends or in a locker room or sex ed-related or something. I kind of feel like it would be something you'd tell a close friend at some point. Maybe not though, I don't know.

That may be true, but I would think there might be some opportunity for it to come up with friends or in a locker room or sex ed-related or something. I kind of feel like it would be something you'd tell a close friend at some point. Maybe not though, I don't know.

Haha

I'm just picturing two guys who are the best of friends, Pete and Jeff. Grew up together, have had lots of great times throughout the years and know each other very well. One day, Pete decides to let Jeff in on a secret that has been gnawing at him. He calls Jeff over to his apartment, they have a couple of beers while watching the game. Pete is having trouble broaching the subject, but finally he works up the courage. "Jeff," begins Pete, "I have something to tell you. I really don't know how to say it gently so I'll just say it: I only have one testicle. I was born with an issue that forced its removal. I've only ever had one ball. I just wanted to get it off my chest, and you are my best friend."

Jeff, who was listening quietly and respectfully the whole time, sits back in his chair. He doesn't say anything for a few minutes, but then he looks to Pete and says, "Dude, why the fuck did you feel like you needed to tell me that?"

Haha

I'm just picturing two guys who are the best of friends, Pete and Jeff. Grew up together, have had lots of great times throughout the years and know each other very well. One day, Pete decides to let Jeff in on a secret that has been gnawing at him. He calls Jeff over to his apartment, they have a couple of beers while watching the game. Pete is having trouble broaching the subject, but finally he works up the courage. "Jeff," begins Pete, "I have something to tell you. I really don't know how to say it gently so I'll just say it: I only have one testicle. I was born with an issue that forced its removal. I've only ever had one ball. I just wanted to get it off my chest, and you are my best friend."

Jeff, who was listening quietly and respectfully the whole time, sits back in his chair. He doesn't say anything for a few minutes, but then he looks to Pete and says, "Dude, why the fuck did you feel like you needed to tell me that?"

Yeah, that's pretty damn stupid. I don't think I've ever done that with a friend for any subject. My point was that if dudes were randomly shooting the shit, maybe watching SOA and dude starts making fun of Half-Sac and other guy's like "hey, i've only got one ball". Something like that. No dude would ever call another guy up like that to have a conversation, especially not some sort of weird confessional. But the random conversations that could lead to that place do occur, especially when shooting the shit or in a locker room or something similar.

Back