• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Proud Teacher

Safe to say this thread didn't turn out like stratt planned

As an ECU grad and a high school teacher, I support this thread. It's always rewarding to see someone that you've taught and had a relationship with succeed, especially when that kid has had the deck stacked against him or her. As a Wake fan that remembers the whole billboard debacle, I understand why posters continuously look to denigrate you when you post, regardless of what you post. Have a sense of humor about it, and there's a possibility it'll ease up. Or Maybe not. Lots of people are dicks. Either way, you have to see the humor inherent in posting about a kid that you've taught having academic difficulties.

[Comment only viewable by OGBoards© Premium Users]

Stratt, you're posting on the internet....come on man you know how the internet goes I hope

My wife is an ECU grad so I normally watch all of their games with her. James Summers is a great athlete and probably the starter going forward for the Pirates.

My wife is an ECU grad so I normally watch all of their games with her. James Summers is a great athlete and probably the starter going forward for the Pirates.

thank you for sharing

Back