• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Public Masturbation Legal In Sweden

myDeaconmyhand

First man to get a team of horses up Bear Mountain
Reaction score
Just another way that Sweden kicks our ass. Thanks Obama.

http://www.thelocal.se/50214/20130912/

"For this to be a criminal offence it's required that the sexual molestation was directed towards one or more people. I think the court's judgement is reasonable," he said.

When asked if it was now acceptable to masturbate in public if you don't direct it towards a specific individual the prosecutor said it was "okay."

"The district court has made a judgement on this case. With that we can conclude that it is okay to masturbate on the beach. The act may be considered to be disorderly conduct."

Dog-Masterbating.gif

So basically if you're squeezing one off and minding your own business say on a park bench, then you are good to go?

Jeezuz

Would that not be public exposure of some sort? I mean, it isn't sexual assault unless you shoot it on somebody...I understand that. But still.

by the way, wouldn't the water be too fucking cold to be whacking it on a Swedish beach?

Back