• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pudding Pants Motherfuggers

Lectro, please tell us your point of making this thread...just flaming? Or do you have arguments as to why people shouldn't be "jumping ship?"

He's right. Read the thread titles on the opening page ("we are not a good football team" "grobe is scared" etc.). We are breaking in a new offensive line, the most important aspect of any offense and are 1-0. I know it wasn't pretty, but gimme a break with all the chicken little posts.

If anybody on this board knows about jumping ship, it's lectro.

Seriously, he's the only poster I know here who has shifted his allegiances.

Ph, just one question: who makes the rules regarding allegiance shifts? You're telling me that this isn't allowed? I hadn't read this in the handbook.

Ph, just one question: who makes the rules regarding allegiance shifts? You're telling me that this isn't allowed? I hadn't read this in the handbook.

Who said it wasn't allowed? All he said was that if we want to know about jumping ship, why not go to the fan who has definitely done it before? He should be the most knowledgable about it.

Who said it wasn't allowed? All he said was that if we want to know about jumping ship, why not go to the fan who has definitely done it before? He should be the most knowledgable about it.

Sometimes heels turn into baby faces. It happens.

Some may pudding pants, but Lectro has that yellow streak down his back.

He pussied out in meeting up with Racer.

Chickens are suing not to be used to describe Lectro.

OH SHIT! rj just gave lectro the e-version of this:

4vpnqq.gif

"pudding pants" had me rollin when I first read this thread.

He is right about people getting too worked up over one game. Also, if this fight crap is for real, I appreciate the fact that he didn't show up. People bring their kids to these games and don't deserve to be forced to explain to children why two grown men are acting like asshats fighting in a parking lot.

Also, if this fight crap is for real, I appreciate the fact that he didn't show up. People bring their kids to these games and don't deserve to be forced to explain to children why two grown men are acting like asshats fighting in a parking lot.

:rofl:

I am not jumping ship yet, but I am very nervous. The next two games will tell the tale of our season. We go 1-1 we have a solid 8-4 season. We go 2-0 and we win 9 or 10 games. We go 0-2 playing good close games we probably go 6-6 and bowling in Shreveport. We get blown out and look like garbage against UNC and FSU we will probably win 3-4 games.

We went 1-1... Beat UNC 28-27 and then got boat-raced 52-0 by FSU. Ended up 5-7.

Looking back at some of those scores is sobering... FSU 52-0, Clemson 42-13, NCSU 37-6, ND 38-0, Vandy 55-21(!).

A classic. Sokolove's ability to track down the worst posts from the worst posters is award worthy.

We went 1-1... Beat UNC 28-27 and then got boat-raced 52-0 by FSU. Ended up 5-7.

Looking back at some of those scores is sobering... FSU 52-0, Clemson 42-13, NCSU 37-6, ND 38-0, Vandy 55-21(!).

How soon after those games was the DC fired? Asking for a friend...

Back