• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Puerto Rico

diverdeac

Reaction score
3 days, just dudes, any must do's after we get our chores done?

AZDeac had a great time there.....contact him....

Old San Juan
Gambling
Rain Forest

yep. if you had an entire day free i would suggest driving to ponce on the other side of the island. once you get away from the maniacs in san juan the drive is stress free and beautiful.

Driving in PR is no biggie. No worse than any big city on the mainland. Just stay alert.

Condado, east of Old San Juan, was the place to meet members of the opposite sex when I was there.

I love PR. I really don't think you can go wrong whatever you decide to do. It's a really fun, quirky place.

Where in Puerto Rico are you going? My trips have all been to Rincon, which is a winter surfing haven on the NW corner. Love the laid back culture of the town.

arecibo.jpg

Arecibo is worth it just to say you've been there (the drive out is fun, you'll be dodging little kids and livestock everywhere), but the museum was dated and pretty shabby as of a few years ago. Also, you can't get near the dish - you can only view it from an observation deck.

Back