• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Puppy Bowl X

RollTheQuad06

rolling quads since 2002
Reaction score
The cutest game of the year is Sunday on Animal Planet. Puppy Bowl X!

Here is the starting lineup: http://www.animalplanet.com/tv-shows/puppy-bowl/photos/x-starting-lineup.htm

my money is on Tyga; who do you like?

wreck-32544_0643.jpg

How did Farkle (the Mastiff) not make the starting line-up?

No kidding. What a boss.

Here is another one that should be in the starting lineup.

majesty-32544_4448.jpg

Breed Unknown. You know that dog is going to kick ass just like the pro wrestlers from Parts Unknown used to back in the day.

No kidding. What a boss.

Here is another one that should be in the starting lineup.

majesty-32544_4448.jpg

Breed Unknown. You know that dog is going to kick ass just like the pro wrestlers from Parts Unknown used to back in the day.

That look is straight up "DO YOU THINK THIS IS A FUCKING GAME?!?!"

The Puppy Bowl last year SUCKED. They were more concerned with cross promoting their other shows than actually showing the animals. Also, the hamsters are funny for a single shot, and the tailgating part was really dumb. You don't need to innovate on the Puppy Bowl. Show puppy game action with the one ref, kitty halftime, and leave it at that.

told you bassets were smarter than you think. they know exactly what they are doing.

Disappointed there are no French or even English Bulldogs. I guess I need the FIFA version of the Puppy Bowl.

Back