• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Q anon

I still say the biggest revelation for me the last 6 years has been finding out there are this many stupid people. I swear I really had no idea.

The pivot is just around the corner

You mean "retruthing" @SnazzyBurrito isn't the pivot?

In all seriousness, anyone that voted for this guy or didn't vote for the viable opponent in 2016 should feel ashamed. They won't, but they sure as hell should.

What I don't understand is why the entire US government and much of the civilized world is so intent on covering up the pedophilia of a small cabal of like ten or fifteen democratic politicians

Oprah and Tom Hanks so they get baby blood from who exactly?

I still say the biggest revelation for me the last 6 years has been finding out there are this many stupid people. I swear I really had no idea.
I've posted this before, but the past six years have convinced me that the percentage of Americans who have significant mental or emotional problems is far higher than is generally recognized or known. Many of these people are capable of holding a decent job and paying their bills and all that, but in many other respects they're just batshit crazy, gullible and/or delusional, and easy prey for con artists and charlatans and conspiracy mongers of all types.

I've posted this before, but the past six years have convinced me that the percentage of Americans who have significant mental or emotional problems is far higher than is generally recognized or known. Many of these people are capable of holding a decent job and paying their bills and all that, but in many other respects they're just batshit crazy, gullible and/or delusional, and easy prey for con artists and charlatans and conspiracy mongers of all types.
I think it's just the internet and the engagement algorithms

I think it's just the internet and the engagement algorithms

Paired with lack of personal engagement due to COVID.

Social media is pretty sinister like that. Let people see what they want to see. Then get people to pay to give people want they want the people to see.

Paired with lack of personal engagement due to COVID.

Social media is pretty sinister like that. Let people see what they want to see. Then get people to pay to give people want they want the people to see.
Since we’re on the Q thread…it could be some sort of massive, population level, pesticide induced neurotoxicity in rural American counties.

Since we’re on the Q thread…it could be some sort of massive, population level, pesticide induced neurotoxicity in rural American counties.

That’s possible.

i cannot get over how the people who used to warn my generation that technology would rot our brains are actively rotting the shit out of their own brains with that same technology

I feel like going to one of these things would be quite the experience

CBS sidelined her. Fox News dumped her. Fox Nation dumped her. Sinclair Broadcasting dumped her. Now it's Newsmax's turn. Me thinks she went deep down the Q hole.

Oh man, wasn't Moonz was such a big Lara Logan fan? RIP

"they want us eating cockroaches while they dine on the blood of children"

I was wondering what would be so bad it would get you banned from Newsmax.

Back