• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Question for current students/recent grads about campus life

Freakindeacon33

Reaction score
A high school senior who was accepted to Wake Forest got in touch with me through a mutual family friend and wanted to know about campus life. I realized that while I could help a little bit, I don't know exactly what the social life is now. When I was a freshman ('01-02), there were several frat parties every weekend night on the quad and anyone was allowed in. It was around my junior and senior year that the university started cracking down on drinking and the frats started moving their parties off-campus - and, I think, making them exclusive, though I don't know because I never tried going to any since I was living off-campus by then and we had our own parties in Crowne Park, Crowne Polo, etc.

So is it still like that? What's the social scene like for a freshman? For a sophomore, do you pretty much have to be Greek to go to any parties?

Edit: Dammit, wrong forum. Mods, please move.

Last edited:
Back