• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Quinshad Davis

QD played the "what have you done for me lately" game during his recruitment with other schools. Bottom line he's a typical 4* drama queen. As my buddy once said, "sometimes you eat the bar and sometimes....well, he eats you."

Fuck Quinshad Davis. Enjoy your bowl game and fake education. You'll probably end up dumber than you started.

Before BullDeacLaw comes and tags this thread with his patented "miserable fucking fanbase" tag. Go check the Campanero thread on IC. They deserve it.

So he had as many catches as he did drops? Dude missed a completely catchable ball earlier in the game.

Also that thread is infuriating. If anyone is our "super bowl" it's Florida State. Our players for the most part don't give a shit about UNC which is why it's so awesome that we beat them anyway. I did enjoy the guys who said "we'll never hear that guy's name again" and "he won't catch 10 more passes all year". Camp is going to get drafted and UNC recruited him haha. It's not like this guy is out of the blue. They're a bunch of idiots.

I don't see how we've been "off for years" when we have an ACC title in football since they do and have more bowl games in the past 6 years if I counted right.

" As good a schemer as Grobe might be, he also coaches his players to be cheap and dirty. Rolling ankles, faking injuries, jawing, cheap shots...reminds me of when Chris Paul used to walk through our huddles all game. What a bunch of *******. I'm really looking forward to seeing more of this at UVA this year..."

"Incredible lack of class by the Weak fans on this thread. The facts are that UNC lost this game. Weak did not win it. There were some very cheap shots given by Weak players. Weak can enjoy their seasons of futility in all sports. The best athletic decision for Weak would be to move down to the Southern conference."

Solid quotes there. Glad we beat this motherfuckers. Enjoy your season beating Idaho, losing to Louisville and underperforming in the ACC while State beats your bitch ass again.

Also that thread is infuriating. If anyone is our "super bowl" it's Florida State. Our players for the most part don't give a shit about UNC which is why it's so awesome that we beat them anyway. I did enjoy the guys who said "we'll never hear that guy's name again" and "he won't catch 10 more passes all year". Camp is going to get drafted and UNC recruited him haha. It's not like this guy is out of the blue. They're a bunch of idiots.

I don't see how we've been "off for years" when we have an ACC title in football since they do and have more bowl games in the past 6 years if I counted right.

" As good a schemer as Grobe might be, he also coaches his players to be cheap and dirty. Rolling ankles, faking injuries, jawing, cheap shots...reminds me of when Chris Paul used to walk through our huddles all game. What a bunch of *******. I'm really looking forward to seeing more of this at UVA this year..."

"Incredible lack of class by the Weak fans on this thread. The facts are that UNC lost this game. Weak did not win it. There were some very cheap shots given by Weak players. Weak can enjoy their seasons of futility in all sports. The best athletic decision for Weak would be to move down to the Southern conference."

Solid quotes there. Glad we beat this motherfuckers. Enjoy your season beating Idaho, losing to Louisville and underperforming in the ACC while State beats your bitch ass again.

I mean, they beat Elon High School and lost to a team they consider pitiful. I don't know where they think their season is going.

You picked the wrong hat, asshat. Hope your courses in Swahili are going well.

Eh, I can't really blame him. He is getting a lot of playing time there as a freshman. If he came to Wake, he'd redshirt this year, and wouldn't be in our top 4 next year behind Camp, Ragland, Terry, etc.

Back