• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Quote of the Day

RicoSuave

Reaction score
"I’m not sure what you call it when a retarded chick with massive white dental caps and nubby hair knots starts grinding on an older dude dressed like Beetlejuice, but where I come from, we call it highly watchable."

The always hillarious wwtdd.com had the best quote about the Miley Cyrus trainwreck at last night's VMA Awards.

taylor-swift-selena-gomez-shut-the-fuck-up-vmas-2013.gif

Good NESS, Selena Gomez is smokin'

Taylor needs a sandwich asap

That's Selena Gomez? She looks my age in that picture.

yeah, gomez ain't looking that good with all the fake bronzing. And she also appears to have absolutely zero personality. She'll be famous for another 18 months, tops.

yeah, gomez ain't looking that good with all the fake bronzing. And she also appears to have absolutely zero personality. She'll be famous for another 18 months, tops.

Unless she totally screws the pooch, Selena's looks will keep her famous for a lot longer than that...

Unless she totally screws the pooch, Selena's looks will keep her famous for a lot longer than that...

She looks like she's 16 still, it remains to be seen if she can make it past the "cute" with a great rack/ass stage. She has no singing talent and can't act, its usually not a good recipe for long term success.

Selena is on the cusp of blowing up, as 99% of hispanic women eventually do. If Biebs knocks her up, that'll be all she wrote. Gimme sandwich-needin' Taylor Swift any day.

Back