• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Rachel Kuehn wins 118th Women's North & South

Very cool. Another Wake player, whose name escapes me, was top seed I read. But she lost in quarters. Good for Kuehn.

Great for her. And she is part of a great team.

Very nice! Her mom and dad are Deacs too. For those of you who don't know, her dad was a baseball player and her mom was an All-American golfer and is in the Wake Hall of Fame. Her mom once played in a tourney while she was 8 mos pregnant with Rachel.

Her mom, Brenda, would come by the downstairs lobby in New Dorm every once in a while and play ping pong with us. She was pretty good at that as well...

I was in Thailand playing ping-pong in Ding Dang. I was in a real high stakes game in some opium den. Turns out the guys I was playing aren't the kind of guys who like to lose. After I beat 'em, they beat me. Worked me over pretty good. And this is hard to say... they held me down and shoved a ping-pong paddle up my ass. It's never been the same. Damaged goods.

I was in Thailand playing ping-pong in Ding Dang. I was in a real high stakes game in some opium den. Turns out the guys I was playing aren't the kind of guys who like to lose. After I beat 'em, they beat me. Worked me over pretty good. And this is hard to say... they held me down and shoved a ping-pong paddle up my ass. It's never been the same. Damaged goods.

Oh man, you had the handle of a ping pong paddle shoved up your ass?

It wasn't the handle. I've been shitting pancakes ever since.

I actually played No. 2 on Saturday. The pins out there were ridiculous and right on the edges of some wild slopes. Kudos to her for playing so well in those conditions. It was not easy out there.

Back