• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Radio listening

wolfdeac

Reaction score
I'll be driving back to winston from swansboro today, probably coming through Raleigh around kick off time. Can anyone tell me what the new station to listen to our deacs is, since 101.1 is no longer right? Pos rep when I get home to the answer! Thanks guys and go deacs!

According to Tunein.com, it looks like 96.7 fm, WKRX in Raleigh is your best bet. There's a 1490am in Rocky Mount although the coverage area would be pretty small.

There's a 102.5 fm, WHLQ that might also work.

Last edited:
Awesome, thanks! It sucks 101.1 no longer carries it. Paws rep to you when I get home sir

If the past 2 weeks are any indication, you're not going to be able to pick up the game in Raleigh. None of the "Raleigh" stations have worked.

The fact we don't have adequate radio coverage in NC east of Winston-Salem is really pitiful.

Awesome, thanks! It sucks 101.1 no longer carries it. Paws rep to you when I get home sir

If none of those work, try 1480am WYRN in Louisburg.

And thanks for the posrep. It'll help negate the obsessive neg reps from OldGoldBeard.

The fact we don't have adequate radio coverage in NC east of Winston-Salem is really pitiful.

You might add to that as well that there is no radio coverage to speak of west of Charlotte, either. I think Gastonia had a station in the last year or two, but I don't know of anyone west of Gastonia.

It's a big problem, without question. Embarrassing for our athletics program. Very amateur hour.

So I'm about an hr east of Raleigh and none of those stations are working

Try 105.5 or 107.7 on your FM dial. Don't know the coverage ... but they were suppose to carry our games in the Triangle area.

Back