• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Raleigh, NC Deacs- Tuesday Night Wake Forest NCAA Game Watching Party

Spragoo

Reaction score
Dang that feels good to say again! Raleigh or Triangle-area Deacs- we will be having a game watching event at High Park Bar & Grill on Whitaker Mill Road on Tuesday, March 14 at 9:00 p.m. to watch Wake Forest vs. Kansas State in the first round of the NCAA Tourney. A few of us will probably even show up early to watch UNC-Greensboro take on Syracuse in the NIT. I've talked to the bartenders, and we should have an area in the back part of the bar with a reserved table, multiple tvs on the Wake game, and sound. Should be a good time. Bring a friend. Go Deacs!

Tuesday, March 14 at 9:00

High Park Bar & Grill
625 E. Whitaker Mill Rd.
Raleigh, NC 27608

Saw on Twitter there is going to be one at Bibs Downtown. Going to have a big screen up.

Saw on Twitter there is going to be one at Bibs Downtown. Going to have a big screen up.

Saw that, too. I was planning to go to Recreation Billiards, though. Plenty of tv's there and $1 off all NC beers on Tuesday's.

I'm just east of you over the divide, near Old Fort. Will keep this one home. I get distracted watching in a bar. Which is unfortunate, because I like bars.

That said, we should get a beer sometime.

Just in Asheville for the week, but may be making a permanent move here soon. Beer's on me when we meet up to celebrate our first natty.

We'll have a group at High Park in Raleigh. Looking forward to it.

Wouldn't mind watching with folks but I think I need to watch at home for vibe purposes and so I don't embarrass myself in public... I have never been to High Park... Unless Dash is coming with a bunch of single girls and then I might have to reconsider... :cool:

Back