• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ralph Kitley & Stan King

I was at the point shaving game @ NCSU. I will never forget the game Kitley had...It was almost like Shackleford was letting him score.

Tell me more about the point shaving game

He's the Principal at the HS my girls will go to.

Stan did a cameo in an episode of NYPD Blue. Right at the opening, there was a shooting during a pickup game at a neighborhood bball court. Stan was one of the victims. Good to see he's doing well. Great, great guy.

Stan did a cameo in an episode of NYPD Blue. Right at the opening, there was a shooting during a pickup game at a neighborhood bball court. Stan was one of the victims. Good to see he's doing well. Great, great guy.[/QUOTE

I remember thinking 'good lord, Stan King is the biggest guy I have ever seen'. My favorite story about Stan King, was during Tim Duncan's freshman year. Wake had a public practice, one of the first practices of the year, therefore one of Tim's first practices in college. My dad and I went, we saw Tim running up and down the court.... he looked so clumsy and lanky. We, along with so many others around said 'oh, here's the next Stan King'. Guess we didn't have vision to realize we were watching the best PF to ever play the game.

"The Big Fundamental" clumsy and lanky? Yep- he sure came a long way from that first practice then.

"The Big Fundamental" clumsy and lanky? Yep- he sure came a long way from that first practice then.

No doubt. I remember someone saying out loud (but only loud enough for the people around to here)... "Don't give him gum during running drills, no way he can do both"

Back