• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ralph Wilson

Let's hope the Detroit politicians don't get their hands on it. Sounds like it will be funnelled through his foundation, which is great.

I am required by musical good taste to link to this at every mention of Detroit or Buffalo.

Let's hope the Detroit politicians don't get their hands on it. Sounds like it will be funnelled through his foundation, which is great.

What could go wrong?

This is a great gesture, but I still hate the Bills.

...and we hate you.

Without any cause or justification. When I close my eyes and recall Thurman Thomas and Andre Reed poaching yet another division title from my beloved Fins, I can't help but think that Detroit and Buffalo will drown in this ill-gotten blood money.

Without any cause or justification. When I close my eyes and recall Thurman Thomas and Andre Reed poaching yet another division title from my beloved Fins, I can't help but think that Detroit and Buffalo will drown in this ill-gotten blood money.

lol

You do remember what the Fins did to the Bills throughout the 70s and early-to-mid 80s, right?

lol

You do remember what the Fins did to the Bills throughout the 70s and early-to-mid 80s, right?

Sadly, no. I became a sports fan in 1984. Deacs beat Ray Meyer, Fins made it to the Super Bowl and the Cubs won their division. Downhill faster than Malaysian airlines ever since.

Back