• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Randolph and Codi

the only person that can stop Codi is Codi.

Looking forward to Sunday night! #GoDeacs!

I think Codi with an "I" might be a girls name. Not sure though.

[Redacted] said. “In transition, he is like a runaway freight train. He is.”

bz is quite the wordsmith. #awkward

not that awkward. Trying to tar and feather Bzd for his grammar or diction? awkward with or without the fucking hashtag

tar and feather? of course not. just commenting on his speaking skills. he is #awkward. he is.

tar and feather? of course not. just commenting on his speaking skills. he is #awkward. he is.

WHY ARE YOU WATERBOARDING BUZZ OVER THIS SMALL GRAMMATICAL MISTAKE?? NO MORE TORTURE!!! PLEASE.

I don't know why, but this paragraph is kind of badass:

Childress’ tutoring includes how to prepare for a contest long before getting to the arena. Miller-McIntyre has taken up yoga. He listens to “calm, soothing” instrumental music like Beethoven and to inspirational spoken words to take his thinking to “a deeper level,” as he called it. Only as he’s about to take the court does he resort to the louder, more insistent music that once was his sole preparation for entering competition.

tumblr_lerus5xipw1qzq1wwo1_500.jpg

Back