• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Random thought.........

childressfor3

Reaction score
Watching this State Dook game in Cameron, does anyone remember the game at Cameron in Rodney's junior year? Think he had like 35 or something, I would love to have a copy of that game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Watching this State Dook game in Cameron, does anyone remember the game at Cameron in Rodney's junior year? Think he had like 35 or something, I would love to have a copy of that game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was there! Awesome homecoming for the Durham Bull. I believe that was the start of the 5 in a row we won in Cameron.

Never saw it, but K has said a few times it was the best performance by a visiting player he's seen in Cameron. That is saying something.

Remember Rodney dunking in that tool Marty Clark's face.

Marty Clark...he and Greg Koubek were the original annoying white boys for Duke who couldn't play.

Fixed. Hurley Laettner Ferry were damn annoying but also damn good.
Marty Clark looked and played like Bart Simpson.

Fixed. Hurley Laettner Ferry were damn annoying but also damn good.
Marty Clark looked and played like Bart Simpson.

Yes. That's why I left them off. They were the predecessors to Scheyer, Horvath, etc.

There is certainly a lineage.
Although I respected Scheyer. He came in as the not-quite-as-good Redick replacement and made himself into a much more well-rounded player than JJ ever was, and got the natty JJ never got, as a PG no less.

I saw someone added a bunch of ACC games from the early to mid 90's recently on Youtube. Here's Wake-Duke from '94 at the Joel:

I saw someone added a bunch of ACC games from the early to mid 90's recently on Youtube. Here's Wake-Duke from '94 at the Joel:

Dave Odom won 9 straight against Duke. Tim Duncan was 4-0 against Duke at Cameron.

Back