• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Randy Cross Tweet...

pigskin4life

Reaction score
@randycrossFB I hope Wake Forests Offense shows something other than "3 yards in a cloud of fear" play calling. Can't play not to lose every week.

Well, when you are last in the ACC in pass efficiency.

We did throw the ball deep quite a few times against Va. We completed the one late in the 1st half.

I thought Terrance Davis was pretty damn good last season, especially for being a 3rd option. If we hope to score any points against Clempson we need Terrance to come up big because SR3 seems to have forgotten how to catch a football.

Actually, on more than one of those they 'caught' the ball, but had it raked out or couldn't control it to the ground. So, they're half-way to completing the catch. - now finish!

You'll hear more from him in the future as he will be one of the sports radio personalities on the new 92.9 sports talk station in Atlanta.

Last edited:
Couldn't agree more. Does Brendan have any sort of pocket presence? Because I wouldn't mind seeing him back there, instead of our current QB and his happy feet.

Price, T - 111.87 (eff) - 105-207 (50.7%) - 1327 (yds) 189.6 (ypg) - 7 (td) - 4 (int)

OMG these are Tanner's numbers? I knew he was sucking balls, but good god.

Couldn't agree more. Does Brendan have any sort of pocket presence? Because I wouldn't mind seeing him back there, instead of our current QB and his happy feet.

By most accounts, Brendan is pretty bad and Sousa is a project. It sucks.

You'll here more from him in the future as he will be one of the sports radio personalities on the new 92.9 sports talk station in Atlanta.

Good to hear. Will be good to have an FM sports talk station to listen to when we visit the ATL. Mark Owens, producer of the Regular Guys show, has left them to produce the afternoon drive show on 92.9.

Looks like Ovie Mughelli will be involved at the station too: http://radioinsight.com/blog/headlines/70780/92-9-the-game-atlanta-announces-launch-date-lineup/

If Tanner doesn't improve next year and Tyler Cameron is as good as advertised, we could have quite a controversy on our hands. Well, for the fans at least.

Lobo somehow rose to a position that is over his head. He is not horrifically incompetent (debatable) so he has managed to hang on to his job. However, he has obviously not done a good job because how many years later he is still here and hasn't been hired as a head coach. He is stuck in limbo... a competent position coach (maybe) and clearly not head coach material, which then equals stuck as a below average coordinator.

Lobo somehow rose to a position that is over his head. He is not horrifically incompetent (debatable) so he has managed to hang on to his job. However, he has obviously not done a good job because how many years later he is still here and hasn't been hired as a head coach. He is stuck in limbo... a competent position coach (maybe) and clearly not head coach material, which then equals stuck as a below average coordinator.

That is a perfect summation.

I'll redo the numbers after the season, but Wake's offense is in the bottom 20-25% in all of college football in pretty much every category since Lobo took over as OC.

I would hope as big underdogs, on national TV, in front of our home fans, we'll take some risks early and try to win the game instead of covering up and trying not to lose. Clemson is going to score (probably a lot), you're going to have to open up the offense.

I thought Terrance Davis was pretty damn good last season, especially for being a 3rd option. If we hope to score any points against Clempson we need Terrance to come up big because SR3 seems to have forgotten how to catch a football.

TD has dropped at least 60% of the balls ive seen him get his hands this season. He dropped a at least 5u balls id consider catachable against UVA. Price is a good QB, just isnt getting much help right now.

Back