• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ranking Top 25 X's and O's Head Coaches -- ESPN Insider

The fact that [Redacted]'s biggest fans are opposing coaches tells you all you need to know.

nice job.

i did not want to believe it. i was trying everything i could to understand how a guy with a career losing record could have snookered espn and made that list. not sure if i actually bought it or am just so numb from this whole situation that when something like this hits (had it been real) i am just crushed because it is another false talking point to throw out for a few people to believe.

if bzz was the coach and basketball mind that some have bought in to thanks to ronnie he would 1 - have a career winning record 2 - some actual successes to point to and 3 - he would actually be on this list

That's insane. He's THE worst end of game coach I have ever seen on any level.

With even a mediocre X & O guy at the end of games, we would have won 16-18 games last year. Had we done that we might have gotten a decent seed in the ACCT and won a game there.

were these votes taken at Hempfest in Seattle?

Good one. I was about to point out the records as well :)

Braces would have creamed.

Palma, I bet if you just doctored this up a bit better and sent Wellman a screenshot of the article and the text you put on the last page (with corrected #s), we'd be hearing about this at a press conference after the first big loss.

Palma, I bet if you just doctored this up a bit better and sent Wellman a screenshot of the article and the text you put on the last page (with corrected #s), we'd be hearing about this at a press conference after the first big loss.

that would have been hilarious. he would have called a presser tomorrow to get the word out. of course his lackeys have now read this so it won't happen.

That's insane. He's THE worst end of game coach I have ever seen on any level.

With even a mediocre X & O guy at the end of games, we would have won 16-18 games last year. Had we done that we might have gotten a decent seed in the ACCT and won a game there.

were these votes taken at Hempfest in Seattle?

JewFish3a.jpg

Back