• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Rashard Mendenhall: Conspiracy Theorist

wvudeac

Reaction score
Somehow this was only located in The Pit:

PITTSBURGH -- Rashard Mendenhall has created a stir with comments made on his official Twitter page regarding Osama bin Laden's death.

The Pittsburgh Steelers running back on Monday tweeted: "What kind of person celebrates death? It's amazing how people can HATE a man they have never even heard speak. We've only heard one side..."

Mendenhall didn't hold back, even making a reference to the Sept. 11 attack. "We'll never know what really happened. I just have a hard time believing a plane could take a skyscraper down demolition style."

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=6471433

"Anyone with knowledge of the slave trade and the NFL could say that these two parallel each other." - Rashard Mendenhall

rashard mendenhall: stupid motherfucker

What a dirtbag. I bet if his family was killed in 9/11 then he wouldnt be sympathizing with this monster. Slap in the face to the troops and victims of 9/11. Hope his career goes down the shitter.

"What kind of person celebrates death? It's amazing how people can HATE a man they have never even heard speak. We've only heard one side..."

No. Wrong. Pretty sure I've seen video of bin Laden taking credit for murdering innocent men, women, and children and vowing to continue doing so for as long as he lives. I think I've heard enough of "his side" of the story.

At least he cares enough to say something...

Oh wait... Now he just looks like an idiot

Seriously, what an idiot. Given how the Rooneys run their franchise, wouldn't be surprised if they released his ignorant ass if he doesn't come out with some sort of apology....

"What kind of person celebrates death? It's amazing how people can HATE a man they have never even heard speak. We've only heard one side..."

No. Wrong. Pretty sure I've seen video of bin Laden taking credit for murdering innocent men, women, and children and vowing to continue doing so for as long as he lives. I think I've heard enough of "his side" of the story.

Exactly. What a dope. And the slave trade comparison is even dumber. Hard to believe people that stupid actually exist.

I started him last year, he was just "ok"; Definitely not good enough to dismiss this crazy shit.

I got him straight up for Mike Vick, the week before Vick hurt his shoulder and missed 4 games. Plus I had Brees.

I had McCoy, Mendenhall and Hillis as my 2 RBs and UTL players in a 16 team league last year. It was just silly.

I got him straight up for Mike Vick, the week before Vick hurt his shoulder and missed 4 games. Plus I had Brees.

I had McCoy, Mendenhall and Hillis as my 2 RBs and UTL players in a 16 team league last year. It was just silly.

nice. I picked up Hillis as a free agent, and picked up Vick off the waiver wire when he got hurt. It was the first championship I've won since 13 and under Rec basketball.

NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR FANTASY FOOTBALL STORIES! They are worse than fucking bad beat poker stories.

I mean Jadakiss said "Why did Bush knock down the towers?"

Back