• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Rate the avatar above you

7/10, Don't know what it is, but I like the dressed up gator.

7/10? I'm not really sure what that is, but a red horde with a gun on a bulldozer looks pretty sweet

lol It's my unit in the Air National Guard. REDHORSE stands for "Rapid Engineer Deployable Heavy Operational Repair Squadron Engineers". RED HORSE squadrons provide the U.S. Air Force with a highly mobile civil engineering response force to support contingency and special operations worldwide. Units are self-sufficient, 404-person mobile squadrons capable of rapid response and independent operations in remote, high-threat environments worldwide. They provide heavy repair capability and construction support when requirements exceed normal base civil engineer capabilities and where U.S. Army engineer support is not readily available.

1/10...it's like you're not even trying! You get 1 for 4500+ posts

8/10 Since urban spoon give Poe's Tavern 89% approval rating. ( Is just me or does Poe on that sign look like Adolf )

8/10. Would have been 5/10 without the party hat

Back