• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Rate Yourself As a Swinger

Question about at least 1 of your selections. Isn’t the defining feature of swinging that you’re trading partners and not just promiscuous as a single?

Last edited:
You have to go both ways to rest above an 8.

I'm flattered to be considered middle of the road. I was DR level for many, many, many years.
You're always going to be number one in my heart. Anyone who goes around raw dogging rando mudslides is just an absolute fucking pillar of humanity. You are my hero. I love you. I want you to do good things.

You're always going to be number one in my heart. Anyone who goes around raw dogging rando mudslides is just an absolute fucking pillar of humanity. You are my hero. I love you. I want you to do good things.

“Rawdogging rando mudslides” will now be part of my lexicon

Take out ya false teeth, mama. I wanna suck on your gums.

0cfcad8a-9382-11ed-ba1e-0210609a3fe2.png

I knew I should have quoted that as the Peter Wolf (J Geils Band) song intro that it is. :)
We're uncool.

The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool.
- name that quote

Back