• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ready for Nashville again?...

YES, cause I missed last year and I'll never forgive myself for it!

I would defs take that again. This time I'd stay in a hotel closer to downtown though.

I would definitely return. I had a GREAT time there. I mean, awesome. I think we make it to O-town this year though. As long as we avoid Shreveport and El Paso, I will be happy. We'll see.

If MissSt is there again then I will not be returning. My ears are still bleeding

here-it-is.jpg

Predicted to be ineligible: Maryland, Boston College, Miami and North Carolina

That is a pretty bold prediction, Heather.

Predicted to be ineligible: Maryland, Boston College, Miami and North Carolina

That is a pretty bold prediction, Heather.

Well you know, the NCAA is going to soon apologize for the witch hunt against UNC and remove the wrist-slap sanctions imposed against them. It will all be over by Friday.

It seems unlikely that we'll be in Nashville again. But if we are, I'm sleeping in my car this time.

Assuming Heather is correct in her predictions of bowl eligible teams, then we'll end up in the Belk Bowl and GT will go to the Music City. Given our offensive line this year, I'll be happy to go any bowl.

Nashville was fun! After a while, I got to where the cow bells didn't bother me. (There was beer in the stadium!)

Back