• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

REAL SHEEP: ROUND 2

dartsndeacs

THE quintessential dwarf
Reaction score
You asked for it, so its BACK. This week there is SPECIAL BONUS ANSWER, the scoring of which will be If one person gets it, they will get 3 points and everyone else zero. If 2 get it 4 points, etc. This could be a game changer. There's also a LANDMINE ANSWER, if you pick the LANDMINE ANSWER, you will get zero points and everyone else gets the amount of points of people who didn't select the LANDMINE ANSWER.

A melrose place character (not locklear)
Your favorite sexual position
An NHL player not named Sidney Crosby
A european womens tennis player
The team with the worst record in the NFL this coming year
A 2000-2015 era deac that averaged around 8 PPG
Palma's favorite sneaker brand
A line from The Rock
An N'Sync song
A fictional president
A WNBA player
A Wake Forest Residence Hall
An MLB Manager
Dylan or Brandon?

I have also scrapped the landmine answer because it was stupid

Do we post here or send you a PM ?

1413135360324.gif

Do we post here or send you a PM ?

PM Please. Have like 6 in! And based on the results, no one has gotten the SPECIAL BONUS ANSWER although I am very close to giving an ADDITIONAL BONUS POINT to cookoutdeac for up to 2 of his answers.

IN
James Sokolove
Rubbings
Bym
Cookout
ScreaminDemon3
Anonymous deac
Apetit Submission 1
Apetit Submission 2
Tenancious Kory

Early reveal: There have been 9 different answers for the Wake Forest basketball player submission, and yet no one has earned the special bonus point (who I had in mind).

Last edited:
extending the registration period because I don't like the winner. Reveal time is currently a mystery.

I'm plannINg a trip to TiannamIN Square IN ChINa sometime IN the comINg millINium.

IN. This is my style. Hate I missed week one. I probably would have won.

Back