• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

REAL SHEEP round 4

And your Winner, Congratulations to 1. DeacHawk 55, beating yours truly by a measley One Point!

See you again Friends for Round 5. Friends Forever, its a nice idea

Last edited:
Didn't see my answer either but I'll take 4th

fuck outta here

But I see you are angry. In fairness, that probably wasn't how I counted landmine answers previously, I just did it that way because you won by so much and it was previously disclosed a landmine answer was hit.. But results are final, absent a special bonus round.

I will allow you and Deachawk to message me your answer to the following: If one of you gets it and the other does not, you are the official final REAL SHEEP WEEK 5 WINNER.

There's one joke in my reveal I'm particularly proud of, if you can figure out which one it is, YOU WIN.

Oh I didn't remember that was what I put

BONUS ANSWER is I laughed the hardest at plama scoring himself the highest on the 5th harmony question

Oh shit was I supposed to pm that

I'll take the DQ

My only complaint is that you tipped he deachawk landmine too early in the week. Knew it was coming.

My only complaint is that you tipped he deachawk landmine too early in the week. Knew it was coming.

I was surprised we had another 13 people submitting and not a single Trip McNeely. didn't expect that. But yes, I shouldn't have followed up that it was still live.

Back