• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Reason #76894 Arnold Palmer is The King: Kate Upton

qcdeac

Le tits now
Reaction score
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/golf-devil-ball-golf/kate-upton-having-dinner-arnold-palmer-because-arnie-133702900--golf.html

Arnie indirectly helped start Kate Upton's career. He is having dinner with her this week.

And since this thread is worthless without pics:

d0321si.jpg

Hopefully he can make a coherent sentence while at dinner with her - lord knows he didn't at commencement

You shut your whore mouth!

ETA: Webb and Bill are paired together for the 1st 2 rounds.

Last edited:
There are real men and then there is Arnold Palmer. Chuck Norris cleans Arnold Palmer's clubs for tips.

So I'm winding down another day of [Redacted]-rage by reading old Arnie stories....

This was a pretty good read until the final sentence:

Like socks, he doesn’t worry about the ones he’s lost, instead remaining forever optimistic he can always snag another one any old day.

At this point, I'm convinced a higher power is sticking it to us for some reason.

Another reason Arnie is a Bawse:

My dad play with Webb at one of the pro-am's at Quail Hollow. He saw my dad was a Wake alum and saw that I was a Wake fan so he told us what had happened when he ran into Arnie in the locker room.

Webb was sitting in one of the chairs watching TV and Arnie was just walking out of the shower.

Arnie turned the corner just as someone else was taking the corner too sharply and Arnie accidentally dropped his towel and his dick swung and almost hit Webb in the face.

Arnie's response: "You thought they called me the King for my golf game"

Back