• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Received this from WFU fundraising...

deacsrus

Reaction score
Who's up for a challenge?
JUNE 18

100K + 500 DONORS= 225K
Find out how to be
one of the #Wake500
tomorrow.

I received this e-mail from WFU fundraising. I replied "Not me until changes are made." What is your response?

My response is they do math about as well as they select basketball coaches.

My response is they do math about as well as they select basketball coaches.

Same thought too. I was going to include that in my response e-mail, but I thought that maybe I was too dumb to understand the new math. Either we're both dumb or can do math.

Kenny Beck ‏@kennybeckWXII 2m
@CP3 as usual, you are the man. Thanks to the entire family for supporting such a great cause!

CP3 was out at the Run yesterday. I have no idea who he was playing with. They were three groups ahead of us. Made me wonder how much time he spends around here in the off-season.

I would imagine he spends a fair amount of time here in the off-season.

Haven't heard from my rep since I introduced myself at a Deacon Club event in April 2012.

Probably a good opportunity to use the #Wake500 hashtag to draw attention to dissatisfaction over the current state of the basketball program.

Are hashtags case sensitive? Is #wake500 the same as #Wake500 ?

Edit: never mind, I see mine now.

Everyone donate $1. Make the processing and overhead costs exceed the donations.

i used to be ok with getting the 6-month WFU giving update, reminded me i needed to contribute

now i get crap every other day via email or snail mail. gets annoying, right on par now with the JOS A BANK sale catalogs

Back