• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Recommend a crapper

Deadbolt

Reaction score
I'm replacing the toilet in our downstairs bathroom. What do you like to poo in?

2008-07-11_UNC-CH_Old_Well_in_the_sun.jpg

You should start by trying out some store models.

From the home improvement thread:

Just realize you can find things wrong with the flange once the old toilet is pulled up. Don't go with aqua source or glacier bay as the castings are far inferior and tend to clog up much more often than for example Kohler. The first two are the box store brands. There has been a lot of engineering going into the toilets recently that are a bit pricier to use less water but deliver a stronger flush. STAY AWAY FROM DUAL FLUSH TOILETS. American standards aren't bad. Just check to see whether you already have elongated or round toilet bowls. Also, check to make sure you have 12" from the toilet bolts(that fasten it to the flange) to the wall behind the toilet so you don't have to get a 10" rough tank. If you have any other questions pm me(I'm an actual plumber in the Raleigh area)

Toto is the answer. Best Turlet out there.

So this. We spec them in just about all our projects. If you have the budget, definitely look into their models with built-in bidet. May have to run a power outlet. But even their basic models are great. Lots of size, color, shape, and finish options.

Back