• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Recommend good stuff you've seen on Netflix streaming

Don't know if it has been mentioned, but David Attenborough's new series is fucking amazing. That guy is my hero.

Prospect. 2018 sci-fi/western staring Pedro Pascal. Slow start but worth it.

We watched Prospect last night. It was very very slow at the beginning, but solid writing and was enjoyable.

I was highly suspect but the Queens Gambit is excellent. Very enjoyable.

Just signed up for an account after abandoning Netflix years ago due to never being able to find whatever movie we wanted to watch.

Mainly to watch Queen’s Gambit with my wife.

I’m just starting Stranger Things as one of my kids recommended to me.

What other original programming should we check out (would you recommend) while we have the service?

Just signed up for an account after abandoning Netflix years ago due to never being able to find whatever movie we wanted to watch.

What other original programming should we check out (would you recommend) while we have the service?

I enjoyed Ozark, Lost in Space, and the Crown.

Added Marianne to my list around Halloween. Current story of a French witch and an author. 3 episodes in, and it's pretty creepy.

Don't know if it has been mentioned, but David Attenborough's new series is fucking amazing. That guy is my hero.

Ok, so I watched this with my 11 year old daughter and half way through she was crying and we had to stop. The last 20 minutes is uplifting and lays out solutions to all the problems detailed in the first 50 minutes...but this might just be the scariest movie she's ever seen.

Schitt's Creek, La Casa de Papel (I think Netflix calls it Money Heist now)

Narcos (Columbia Seasons, not Mexico as much), Ozark (very dark) and Mindhunter are all excellent. Schitts Creek is very enjoyable as is Kimmy Scmidt.

Last edited:
Not Netflix, but The Boys is the greatest show I've watched in a very long time. How did I just now get into this?

Maybe read the thread.

Back