• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Recommend good stuff you've seen on Netflix streaming

Anyone else been watching Flight Attendant on HBO Max? There's only one ep left to go for us and we've been mostly enjoying it so far. It's not awesome, but it's been entertaining enough.

If you're not watching The Expanse (Amazon Prime), you should be. The first 3 episodes of the 5th season dropped and it would be the perfect time to catch up as the story only gets better from here on.

If you're not watching The Expanse (Amazon Prime), you should be. The first 3 episodes of the 5th season dropped and it would be the perfect time to catch up as the story only gets better from here on.

I missed the release date for this somehow. Life i guess?? Very excited. Thank you Amazon Prime.

Mr. Inbetween on Hulu is really good- Australian hitman show, but with big chunks on his personal life, not just killing although there is plenty of that.

Anyone else been watching Flight Attendant on HBO Max? There's only one ep left to go for us and we've been mostly enjoying it so far. It's not awesome, but it's been entertaining enough.

My wife and I have been watching it. Just finished episode 4 last night. Agree with your take. It is not awesome, but it holds my attention.

The Stand on CBS All Access looks promising. From the first episode, it looks like they will spend at least the first few episodes each on a different small group of characters, and bring them together somewhere at the midpoint of the series.

Also, they do cuss on CBS All Access. Was afraid they wouldn't when I started my trial for this series.

Streamed two movies last night. The first was Uncle Frank (on Amazon). Thought it was really good. Pretty heavy at times, but also fun and enjoyable. The second was Buffaloed (on Hulu). Thought it was fun and quirky in a trainwrecky kind of way.

Watched Mayhem on shudder last night. It's a like a better version of the Belko movie that came out a few years ago. It has to do with a disease that makes you a little crazy.

I recently finished the 2004-08 episodes of Battlestar Galactica. I had seen many of the episodes over the years but started at one and finished all 73 episodes over a five week period. Entirely different story and entirely different characters viewed in this manner. The best science fiction story ever filmed, bar none. Available for recording on the Comet channel on YTTV. Season 1, Episode 1 begins at 12:00 am 12/24/20. Enjoy.

I'm obviously late in this one, but What We Do in the Shadows is really good.

Back