• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Recommendations for Photographer in Winston

wake20

Reaction score
Pit, my wife and I are bringing down our 6-month old to Wake's campus for the first time next weekend. It's actually kind of a last minute thing since we're going to stay a day in W-S a day after my brother's graduation from Clemson.

Any recs for good photographers in the area? We'll probably need to go through a few names since it's so last minute.

Thanks!

I don't have any specific recommendations but I've been looking at photographers for maternity/newborn pictures and this ish is expensive! Why does it seem like this stuff is like half as much as wedding photography when it involves less time and way fewer images?

We used Carolyn Albright for our daughter's 1 year photos and thought she did excellent work. You can see some of her work here.

Thanks for all the recommendations. My wife liked one of WakeGal's PM'd recommendations, so we're going with her. I'll let people know if she does a good job with campus photos.

Back