• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

[Redacted] pre-season interview

What a joke! They had "leadership" classes... Taught by who? Buzz should have been a student in those "leadership" classes, but he obviously was not.

He actually thinks we are going to have a winning season and be in position for post-season play.

:rofl:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWWU0tF97eA

For the season being so young, he's already come out with quite a few gems this year....

"I'm not going to say they're young because I know the fans don't want to hear that; they don't want to hear that. These young guys have to grow up fast."

"I'm not going to make any excuses. Tuesday is their toughest day academically."

Next time I'm bored I might compile some of his quotes from last spring ('youth not being an excuse') mirrored with every single interview he's given this season.

Last edited:
it doesn't matter what he thinks!

1999 Rock thinks Jeff [Redacted] can stick those excuses up his roody poo candy ass.

WWE-Rock.jpg

Didn't I see somewhere that this season is off to a worse start than either of [Redacted]'s other two seasons?

This stuff is starting to get a little too depressing (apathy is starting to set in, which I thought would never happen for me with Wake bball).

Didn't I see somewhere that this season is off to a worse start than either of [Redacted]'s other two seasons?

This stuff is starting to get a little too depressing (apathy is starting to set in, which I thought would never happen for me with Wake bball).

It is a worse start (record wise) than the previous two years. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

2012-13; 4-5
2011-12; 6-3
2010-11; 5-4

What a joke! They had "leadership" classes... Taught by who? Buzz should have been a student in those "leadership" classes, but he obviously was not.

Not only was he teaching classes in positive leadership according to this video but he was also teaching how to be inspiring. This guy has completely lost touch with reality.

Folks, Jeff [Redacted] has truly turned our basketball program into a theater of the absurd.

Back