• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

[Redacted]'s Barnyard? Help please.

WFU1990

Reaction score
Serious question. Can someone explain to me what level of Hell the [Redacted]'s Barnyard idea ascended from? I could dig the Tie Dies when Skip was here. I could see the connection with the Flintstone's dinosaur/dog with Gaudio. But why do our students dress up like barnyard animals on television, or at home alone, or any other time? I worked out that the word "Barnyard' begins with "B" like [Redacted], so I've gotten that far. But that alone doesn't explain people appearing on national television/regional television/ESPN 3/ESPN 8/Skype, dressed up like they are in Green Acres, The Musical. Is this some fraternity hazing exercise? There has to be a reason. Please enlighten. Thanks in advance.

Serious question. Can someone explain to me what level of Hell the [Redacted]'s Barnyard idea ascended from? I could dig the Tie Dies when Skip was here. I could see the connection with the Flintstone's dinosaur/dog with Gaudio. But why do our students dress up like barnyard animals on television, or at home alone, or any other time? I worked out that the word "Barnyard' begins with "B" like [Redacted], so I've gotten that far. But that alone doesn't explain people appearing on national television/regional television/ESPN 3/ESPN 8/Skype, dressed up like they are in Green Acres, The Musical. Is this some fraternity hazing exercise? There has to be a reason. Please enlighten. Thanks in advance.

Because a barnyard has a lot of shit on the ground and shit and [Redacted] go hand in hand.

Who else is going to go to the games? Duh

Last edited:
Because Buzz didn't have any kind of fan club (and still doesn't deserve one) and that fucking horse head became popular when he became coach. Oh, and it's obvious that any Buzz supporters are fucking tards, so there's that too.

Put a tiger in the Buzzdick Barnyard. Sorry we couldn't pay you back for killing off Bowden....

Bunch of god damn losers like duke students who dress up as super heroes for a football game. How do you explain that to your child one day? Even children of losers don't really know how much their parents fucking suck. Their kids will know at an early age if they come across any of this footage, photos or story time from their dad about how he dressed up like a fucking barnyard animal for a college basketball game.

Last edited:
Back