• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

[Redacted]'s Barnyard...

deacsrus

Reaction score
is what some students came up with as a moniker in the student section at the State game. What other monikers can all we brilliant fans here come up with which would accurately portray Buzz's tenure here at Wake as the HC? How about "Beatdown at [Redacted]'s"? What's yours?

Question: if you came back from the State game after dressing up like a farm animal and took a long, hard look at yourself in the mirror, would you kill yourself?

[Redacted]'s Culture Club

images

Pick out Jason, Pick out overalls, pick out Braces!

Question: if you came back from the State game after dressing up like a farm animal and took a long, hard look at yourself in the mirror, would you kill yourself?

I may have actually contemplated killing myself just seeing Wake students dressed like that, so the answer is probably yes.

This may not be the best place for this but I was reminded of this story by the Barnyard. In addition to my wife laughing her ass off for about 5 minutes after they did a close of up of the Barnyard, she turned to me at some point during the game and said "Who is #12 for State? He looks like the squirreliest guy I have ever seen playing basketball". At that moment, my good decision to marry her years ago was reaffirmed.

You would also have to be a little concerned about being mistakenly molested by a State fan on the way home as well. That may make you even more likely to kill yourself when you got back.

I guess some of our students saw the UNC fans dressed up like a banana at that football game and thought that was a good idea.

Wait, what? Did students actually dress as animals?:tard:

Regardless, we're all Wellman's Lemmings. Happily homogeneously heading right over that cliff.:cliffs:

Back