• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

[Redacted]'s Greatest Hits (aka the Laugh at Bz Thread)

buckets

#1 Bald Hero
Reaction score
So I had no idea we were even playing UNC this morning (thanks Bz) and laughed out loud at the score when I opened up espn.com

I'm not mad anymore, I think I passed apathy and now I'm in a place where I just laugh at how absurd this Bz debacle has gotten

In this thread, we LAUGH at the ridiculousness of the man, the myth, the donk... Jeff [Redacted]

Great article from Andy Katz in 2011, asking the public "WTF is going on?!": http://espn.go.com/mens-college-bas...78/what-world-happened-wake-forest-basketball

What in the world is with this tie?!
220px-Jeff_Bzdelik_2013.jpg

And probably my fave ridiculous [Redacted] quote (something that you couldn't even make up with a straight face): "I'm not going to make any excuses,Tuesday is their toughest day academically."

"A loss is only a loss if you don't learn something from it."
-Jeff [Redacted]

"A loss is only a loss if you don't learn something from it."
-Jeff [Redacted]

I am trying to understand what he was trying to say. But if you lose game after game, I guess he is not learning from it, so it is a loss.....many of them.

“When he wants to be, if he really wants to be, he can be”

[Redacted] on CJ Leslie.

"We still have a winning record (14-12) so you're winners. So let's just all strive to get a little bit better.''

Welp, won't be long before we don't have that anymore. Striving to get a little better = 33 point loss to Carolina. Well done Bztard.

I've been at work all day in DC.

Just checked ESPN.com for the score and shook my head. Looks like I didn't miss much.

What I really want to know is how was his clapping today?

"We're doing a pretty good job on the boards..."
At halftime.
When we were -18 on the boards.

I have to rely on DeacsPop to let me know when and who we get crushed by. Such a shame that something that was once such a fun experience has turned into this shitshow.

Jeff Eisenberg ‏@JeffEisenberg 3h
The only folks in Winston-Salem rooting for Jeff [Redacted] to keep his job make a living flying aerial banners or renting billboards.

Jeff Eisenberg ‏@JeffEisenberg 3h
The only folks in Winston-Salem rooting for Jeff [Redacted] to keep his job make a living flying aerial banners or renting billboards.

And wellman until he finds the stash of incriminating photos from the Northwestern years...

Back