• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

[Redacted] was a GDI

GDIS FRATS buzz and obama...

MichealJacksonPopcorn.gif

so good
bonus points for buzz with a screamin demon shirt

That poster speaks volumes about those who think it's funny or cool. It says a lot more about them than [Redacted].

seems like youre pretty upset by it from here. i guess it's just faux-outrage.

seems like youre pretty upset by it from here. i guess it's just faux-outrage.

Making a statement is making a statement. It doesn't have to have any great emotion behind it.

If I say X is an asshole, it doesn't mean I'm upset. It simply means I think X is an asshole.

Last edited:
Buzz is not truly a GDI just as he is not truly a good basketball coach.

I love that Wellman's goons probably had to look it up to determine if it was derogatory or not. But at the end of the day - is that the best that can be done to express displeasure with the state of the program and/or Buzz at a home game? After all, it is Winter and we all know about the success we witnessed last Winter.

Making a statement is making a statement. It doesn't have to have any great emotion behind it.

If I say X is an asshole, it doesn't mean I'm upset. It simply means I think X is an asshole.

Whoa man, cool your jets. No need to get upset and bring X into this. So calm down, take a step back and leave X out of this.

I know this isn't the topic of the thread, but next year can we please have a tagged post that says something like "WAKE GAMES ARE NEVER GOING TO BE BLACKED OUT IN MAJOR NORTH CAROLINA MARKETS." Because people continue to think that we're playing on ESPN3 in Raleigh or that the game wasn't on tv. If it's not on one channel that says is carrying the game, it's on a local channel or vice versa. Wake conference games are never blacked out in major NC markets unless there's a ridiculous situation (UNC, Duke, Wake, and State all play at the same time on the ACCN - which I'm pretty sure the conference explicitly ensures never happens).

I'm in the Triangle and I watched the game on TV last night. ESPN3 was blacked out because it was on a TV Channel (Fox Sports South)

I don't think it was intended to be a shot at GDI's (or I guess "independents" to be politically correct)...Perhaps "Buzdelik was a No Bid" would have been more appropriate.

I don't think it was intended to be a shot at GDI's (or I guess "independents" to be politically correct)...Perhaps "Buzdelik was a No Bid" would have been more appropriate.

I think you're over analyzing it...

I know this isn't the topic of the thread, but next year can we please have a tagged post that says something like "WAKE GAMES ARE NEVER GOING TO BE BLACKED OUT IN MAJOR NORTH CAROLINA MARKETS." Because people continue to think that we're playing on ESPN3 in Raleigh or that the game wasn't on tv. If it's not on one channel that says is carrying the game, it's on a local channel or vice versa. Wake conference games are never blacked out in major NC markets unless there's a ridiculous situation (UNC, Duke, Wake, and State all play at the same time on the ACCN - which I'm pretty sure the conference explicitly ensures never happens).

Probably a rare one-off but the Clemson game was on WFMY out of GSO and WRAL-2 or something like that which I don't get with DirecTV. Had to watch it online.

probably induced by an unfamiliar sativa...i know that can set me off....the key is leveling it out with a soft indica and a milkshake...

That sir cracked me up

Back