• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Redskins WR Jabar Gaffney just blew up on Twitter...

ZDeac

Reaction score
So apparently a couple days ago he went off on Lito Sheppard.

Then today, his wedding anniversary, his wife apparently left him? I dunno, but it's always interesting to see people explode (implode?) on twitter.

Lito:
@JabarGaffney said:
Lito Sheppard is the biggest pussy mf'er in the world if u c him tell him I said it & it's whatever

His wife:
@JabarGaffney said:
4-12 is my anniversary woke up and couldn't find my soon 2 be ex wife anywhere. Fuck dat bitch I can't wait till its final in a few weeks

@JabarGaffney said:
Ain't nobody fucked my wife but for anybody saying any slick shit better watch ur girl and not let me get hold to her

@JabarGaffney said:
Last tweet: bitches ain't grateful no matter what u do for em. Homeboys will change on u. I keeps it 100 don't read into that's all it is.

https://twitter.com/#!/JabarGaffney

We just got another: I'm done tweetin all u smart asses i be in da 904, 407 & 703 tell me what u think if and when u c me

Quote Originally Posted by @JabarGaffney
4-12 is my anniversary woke up and couldn't find my soon 2 be ex wife anywhere. Fuck dat bitch I can't wait till its final in a few weeks

---
tell us how you really feel.

This is the former Patriot with crazy eyes right?

Nevermind... I was thinking of Reche Caldwell.

Carry on.

RecheSurprised.jpg

Jesus Christ, why can't public figures-- especially halfway illiterate ones-- just stay the hell off of Twitter?

FWIW, Lito Sheppard is also apparently Gaffney's cousin.

This is the real Jabar and my acct was hacked that wasn't me saying all of that so disreguard whatever u read

I'm super educated and blessed by the man upstairs and just so this never happens again I'm deleting twitter so now if u c my name it's fake
Hmmmmm.......

If I didn't have a life and a job, I would start a twitter account named NotTheRealJabarGaffney and tweet about hunting down Lito Shepard and my dumb ho ex-wife. I would probably involve RGIII as the guy who broke up my marriage. Stupid Responsibilities.

Back