• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Reese Witherspoon arrest video

haha. The husband is looking at her like "dude shut the fuck up" at his drunken loudmouth wife.

That being said, I have never been all that into Reece Witherspoon but I saw her once at a restaurant in LA and she was fucking gorgeous.

Didn't she name her kid Deacon? Or was that Kirsten Dunst? I get the two of them confused.

lol. What a dumb woman. "I'm an American citizen!" Yeah, well the Border Patrol isn't shipping you back to Mexico, dunce.

Gotta love celebrities who play the "Do you know who I am?" card.

Her hubby's an agent, who blew a 0.14, and he's still smart enough to tell her to STFU. Dude realized the gravy train was about to derail. Who doesn't know enough to pipe down when you're pulled over?!? She's pretty tiny, so if hubby's a 0.14 she's a 0.2 and it wasn't just "one glass of wine too many".

I think I love her even more after this video - don't know why... and yes, she named her kid Deacon... and yes, she is a smokeshow.

i wouldn't classify reece as a smokeshow

her husband sounded pretty lit, so I think he did a great job of keeping it together and chillin while hot Reese went a little cray

Awww ... why didn't he taser her? That's what I came to see. All jiggling around and squealing ... Opportunity missed, sir. Opportunity missed.

I saw her ~4 years ago and she was grossly skinny/tiny. Needs to go back to her Cruel intentions days

Back