• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Reggie Johnson Ruled Ineligible

stonz

Reaction score
Link

ACC in serious danger now of only sending 4 teams to the dance.

He'll be reinstated soon, apparently his family took benefits but he didn't know about it. If that's true he'll miss a couple games max.

Okay who told on Reginold! Was it one of you Wake fans in retaliation!? I tattled on Coach Bzz out of honor and dignity. Reggie's mom was really looking forward to that new Lexus for her birthday and now she's going to have to settle on the Buick. I hope you guys are proud of yourselves. Not cool guys.

Okay who told on Reginold! Was it one of you Wake fans in retaliation!? I tattled on Coach Bzz out of honor and dignity. Reggie's mom was really looking forward to that new Lexus for her birthday and now she's going to have to settle on the Buick. I hope you guys are proud of yourselves. Not cool guys.

Not us tc. .... We like Reggie. He always buys when we're out at the clubs and whatnot. That snitch Nevin must be yapping again.

Please can we out this parody, it's terrible. This is like worse than Moonz and that's saying something.

Back