• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Reid gets blasted

That's not fair to shitbags who were born to shitbag parents.

But does he like to blasted like 89 does?

Rj don't hate gay people because nobody would ever want to blast you. If it makes you feel better I hear you're equally repulsive to both homosexual men and women.

Rj don't hate gay people because nobody would ever want to blast you. If it makes you feel better I hear you're equally repulsive to both homosexual men and women.

I mean I was going to step in to defend you because the blasted jokes were pretty lame, but not after this. Take the high road brah.

Anyway, it hasn't taken Tom Cotton long to establish himself as the worst senator in a Senate full of bad senators

I mean I was going to step in to defend you because the blasted jokes were pretty lame, but not after this. Take the high road brah.

Anyway, it hasn't taken Tom Cotton long to establish himself as the worst senator in a Senate full of bad senators

Sadly Ted Cruz is still a Senator. He's hated by both parties for multiple reasons. Pointless government shutdown earned Rings the undisputed dickhead crown.

Back