• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Rejecting words and actions which perpetrate, support or encourage white supremacists

Twenty-one states do not have laws compelling their electors to vote for a pledged candidate.

But of course you know that, being a master of US civics.

There have been more than 5,000 electoral votes cast in the last ten presidential elections, going back to 1980. How many of those votes went to someone other than the candidate who won the state that those electors represented?

You guys are quoting BKF and it's making my eyes hurt

There have been more than 5,000 electoral votes cast in the last ten presidential elections, going back to 1980. How many of those votes went to someone other than the candidate who won the state that those electors represented?

How many of those electoral votes were cast in November?

7f89643446651c2087e8f3d1e9ecc53c386e1cfddab002cf4f40cde9516fd497.jpg

If only us Dems had policies that appealed to Nazis. We only have ourselves to blame.

If only us Dems had policies that appealed to Nazis. We only have ourselves to blame.

Well, look at it this way. Liberals & Democrats (which have become virtually interchangeable terms) have their own policy:

They are willing to give away everything that they don't own.

Did Barack Obama invent Nazism? Find out from Tucker Carlson, tonight at 9.

They were determined in November by a poll of voters from each of the 50 states. That's the point. And that's the poll that Trump won.

If you want to argue that Trump won 30 states polls in November, I won't disagree with you.

But if you want to talk about THE poll in November (the national popular vote), I would have to disagree.

You should try to be a little more accurate with your late night snark.

Everybody wants good police and no bad police.

I'm a white person and I think most all cops are assholes. I filed a police report with one a month or two back, his IQ couldn't have been much higher than 80, when I got a copy of the report he still got wrong the thing I corrected for him 3 times, and he still had an attitude despite the fact when we first met was me trying to figure out how to get in and he was basically the parking attendant.

At the same time, its very easy to see how cops can get prejudiced quickly when a disproportionate amount of their calls have to do with one race compared to another. Has nothing to do with one color of the skin being inherently superior to another, has to do with how things turned out the past 300 years and economics.

The question to me is how to best make reparations to even the playing field, and I don't know the answer. But generally speaking in the professional world, the affluent black guy is almost always the most likable guy in the room.

Last edited:
I'm a white person and I think most all cops are assholes. I filed a police report with one a month or two back, his IQ couldn't have been much higher than 80, when I got a copy of the report he still got wrong the thing I corrected for him 3 times, and he still had an attitude despite the fact when we first met was me trying to figure out how to get in and he was basically the parking attendant.

At the same time, its very easy to see how cops can get prejudiced quickly when a disproportionate amount of their calls have to do with one race compared to another. Has nothing to do with one color of the skin being inherently superior to another, has to do with how things turned out the past 300 years and economics.

The question to me is how to best make reparations to even the playing field, and I don't know the answer. But generally speaking in the professional world, the affluent black guy is almost always the most likable guy in the room.

And that finally explains why PH is a professor.

When Trump and the Civil War apologists try to compare RE Lee to GW, TJ, etc., it comes down to one simple concept. Washington took up arms to CREATE the United States. Robert E. Lee took up arms to DESTROY the United States.

It really is just that simple.

They were determined in November by a poll of voters from each of the 50 states. That's the point. And that's the poll that Trump won.

And no one is denying that he won. We've all accepted that. I'm a 35 year old non-Wake grad, blue collar worker. I've been around all types of people from all backgrounds and races and sexualities. All we're asking from President Trump is be a little more honest about what happened in Virginia last weekend. This nation needs leadership right now more than ever. What we saw yesterday was a combative press conference where Trump full throated defended white nationalists. Can we please have an open conversation about this and not resort to petty name calling? You're no dummy BKF nor are the rest of us.

Remember when bkf thought better of white supremacists because they didn't cause property damage?

Oh yeah. That was Saturday. In this thread. The one in which he has said less negative stuff about white supremacists than President Trump.

Some things aren't hard to figure out. Like BKF being a hypocritical piece of shit.

And no one is denying that he won. We've all accepted that. I'm a 35 year old non-Wake grad, blue collar worker. I've been around all types of people from all backgrounds and races and sexualities. All we're asking from President Trump is be a little more honest about what happened in Virginia last weekend. This nation needs leadership right now more than ever. What we saw yesterday was a combative press conference where Trump full throated defended white nationalists. Can we please have an open conversation about this and not resort to petty name calling? You're no dummy BKF nor are the rest of us.

This nation has had a lack of leadership...on both sides...for a long time now. In case some people have already forgotten, that is how Donald Trump came to be elected President of the United States. Most of the people who voted for Trump (myself included) did not do so because they honestly thought that he was the final answer to the problems facing the nation. They voted for him out of total frustration over the direction the country was moving after 8 years of a Bush Republican presidency and 8 years of an Obama Democratic presidency had convinced them that neither mainstream political party cared anything about the working people in this country...who weren't seeking handouts from the government and were sick & tired of the liberals' relentless push to force alternative social lifestyles on them which were repugnant to their own strongly held beliefs.

(By the way, I don't agree with your statement that everyone has accepted that Trump won the election. If that was true, we wouldn't continue to have all this talk about Russian interference and....especially...the completely useless droning on about the popular vote, which has no validity at all in determining the rightful winner of a presidential election in our current form of government.)

Last edited:
Back