• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Reluctantly and Partially Yours

I don't care. He showed up. 17 points in a quarter is 17 points in a quarter. He at least gets 15-20 minutes in the next game. Unless he is undermining Larry Drew or acting petulantly ...

The problem is Larry Drew...Larry thinks his son is an All ACC point guard for crying out loud...

I got a quick fuck story. My 21 month year old son is using 'fuck,' and not only is he using the word, he is using it correctly. He drops his ball, he says, 'oh fuck.' He trips on the carpet, he says, 'fuck me.' Just yesterday, we hit a pothole and from the backseat, 'oh fuck.'

Cannot tell you how proud I am of him. He's way more fucking verbal than most boys, but still, fucking impressive.

That is legitimately funny! And I thought you were a Howard Stern fan. I must've been thinking of someone else.

c790736f49883ca543af9012490b0531.jpg

Back