• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Remarkable stat on Florida basketball this season

liveanddiedeac

Reaction score
Last night's win over FGCU was their 29th win and all 29 wins the margin of victory was 10 or more points. That's pretty impressive, but it also makes you wonder how they'll handle a tight game that they'd almost have to have if they would make it to the title game.

They should be awesome again next year too. Was at an event where Dave Telep spoke several months ago and he predicted Florida would win the national title next season.

They should be awesome again next year too. Was at an event where Dave Telep spoke several months ago and he predicted Florida would win the national title next season.

UK is going to win the title next year. I do have Florida winning it all this year though.

Florida has horrible culture though. They should be ashamed. :rimshot:

While loyal to Wake from heart and wallet, I have enjoyed having UF as my other school. Parents went there, and I went to law school there. Regularly attend football and basketball. The O-Dome is not as nice as the Joel is...certainly not as nice as the Joel could be. UF Basketball plays in a multipurpose center from the late 70's or early 80's that it shares with swimming and diving....and there is a rubber indoor track between the first and second level. Skanky facility but atmosphere is good.

I believe Donovan was one of the names given to Deman on the other site as a "big name" which I think is why his name was thrown around.

Surprised Deman has any credibility left after that. Hard to believe he trusts hi sources after that.

Surprised Deman has any credibility left after that. Hard to believe he trusts hi sources after that.

I tent to believe the exact opposite of what he says these days. He recently said there's no truth at all to the rumors that Devin and Moto have pondered a transfer...major warning sign.

While loyal to Wake from heart and wallet, I have enjoyed having UF as my other school. Parents went there, and I went to law school there. Regularly attend football and basketball. The O-Dome is not as nice as the Joel is...certainly not as nice as the Joel could be. UF Basketball plays in a multipurpose center from the late 70's or early 80's that it shares with swimming and diving....and there is a rubber indoor track between the first and second level. Skanky facility but atmosphere is good.

The O dome is as nice if not nicer.

Back