• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Renting books for Kindle?

Say Hey Deac

Reaction score
My public library has a pretty woeful collection of e-books. Is there a good place online for renting or trading books for the Kindle or other e-readers? Amazon has a lending library through its Prime service, but it doesn't seem to have many recent titles.

I forget where you live but I typically use the NCdigital library.

My public library has a pretty woeful collection of e-books. Is there a good place online for renting or trading books for the Kindle or other e-readers? Amazon has a lending library through its Prime service, but it doesn't seem to have many recent titles.

Check with your library. If you live where I think you do, they do not use NCDigital library but another service. They still have a very good selection according to a friend of mine that uses them.

drew can get you some good deals on the DEEP WEB.

I forget where you live but I typically use the NCdigital library.

Wake County FTL.

I actually do have an old New Hanover County library card from when I lived in Wilmington. I may see if I can use it.

Back